Dental Assistant - Full Time (30-40 hrs/wk)
Company: Mountainlands Community Health Center Inc
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Description:Multiple positions availableReports to: Dental
Office SupervisorSalary: Starting at $19.53 with certification
(salary commensurate with experience/education)Job Summary:
- Dental Assistants help prepare patients for procedures, prepare
exam rooms and equipment, assist dentist during exams and
procedures, and maintain infection control protocols. Job
- High School Diploma or GED
- Dental Assistant certification with completion of externship
- Non-certified applicants with less than 1 year of dental
assistant experience may be considered.
- Current Basic Life Support certification and maintenance
- Proof of current immunizations will be requested upon hire
- Experience in dental office preferred, but newly certified DAs
encouraged to apply
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred (Utah County
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service
- Ability to identify, prioritize and complete tasks with limited
- Reliable transportation. Limited travel to other sites for
cross-coverage is possible (greater than 15 miles).
- Basic computer skills. Experience with EMR documentation a
- Prepare operatory for routine dental procedures.
- Assist in all routine dental procedures.
- Document in the EMR.
- Demonstrate safe radiology practices.
- Prepare, maintain and sterilize equipment utilizing rigorous
infection control regulations.
- Provide patients with post-procedure care instructions.
- Clean and re-stock dental rooms.
- Maintain skills and knowledge through training, required
meetings, and supervisor check-ins.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Follow MCHC policies, procedures, and standards.
- Display a professional appearance and demeanor. Note: Not an
exhaustive list of all potential dutiesMountainlands Community
Health Center's mission is to provide affordable, high quality
primary health care to everyone in our community, including those
who are uninsured, have low-income, or face other barriers to care.
We are looking for compassionate and motivated individuals who want
to join our team and help us serve all patients who seek our
services. In addition to amazing co-workers we offer competitive
wages, outstanding benefits, paid holidays, and an incredible
retirement (403B) match. Revised 5/12/23Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Keywords: Mountainlands Community Health Center Inc, Vernal , Dental Assistant - Full Time (30-40 hrs/wk), Other , Vernal, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...