Company: Sigma Inc
Posted on: November 24, 2022
219642 - Ultrasound Technologist - Roosevelt , UT - 13 Weeks
Sigma Healthcare team is currently looking for Ultrasound Tech to
work onsite at contracted facilities in Roosevelt.
EMR Used: Cerner
Shift: - - -Night and weekends
- The primary purpose of this position is the performance of
quality diagnostic radiology and ultrasound exams procedures in
accordance with prescribed protocols to ensure accurate imaging
information for use in diagnosis and treatment.
- This position shall be directly responsible for the performance
of ultrasound and diagnostic radiology exams ordered within the
- This includes participation in the development of department
policies & procedures, supplies/inventory management, physician and
patient relationship management, appearance & cleanliness of
imaging areas, and ensuring the delivery of quality customer
service focused patient care.
- Maintains competency in diagnostic radiology and ultrasound
exams and procedures.
- Follows all ultrasound and related radiology policies and
procedures relative to obtaining images, ordering supplies,
preparing and operating the ultrasound equipment, evaluating
ultrasound images for technical quality, clerical functions and
maintaining patient records. -
- We would consider cross training the right individual
- Graduation from an accredited Ultrasound Program or equivalent
- Individuals must be RDMS board eligible.
- RDMS and ARRT preferred. -
Keywords: Sigma Inc, Vernal , Ultrasound Technologist, Other , Roosevelt, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!