Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant
Company: Medical Resource Group
Location: Rock Springs
Posted on: January 19, 2023
MRG Exams Providing Disability Assessments Nationwide To Serve Our
Veterans Help Military Families - Achieve Work-Life Balance - Make
a Difference Founded in 1998, MRG is a provider of Independent
Medical Exams for Worker's Compensation, Disability, and the
Veterans Administration. Find out more at MRGExams.com. Job
- Are you a Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant looking
for something different?
- Would you enjoy a lighter patient load allowing more time with
each patient and review of medical records?
- Would you find it rewarding to serve the veteran
- Would you like to work a set schedule during normal business
hours and NEVER be on call?
- All work performed in a clinic setting.
- Training and on-the-job support provided Job Description We are
looking for the right Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant
to perform medical assessments on United States Veterans as part of
the VA's disability benefits process. In performing Disability
Assessments, you will review medical records electronically through
a web portal and perform a focused, in-person physical exam on each
veteran. You will electronically document the exam findings
required by the VA through the web portal. The Nurse Practitioner
or a Physician Assistant DOES NOT make disability determinations.
The United States Veterans Administration makes all disability
determinations. This role ONLY performs Disability Assessments on
Veterans. You will NOT treat, and you will NOT prescribe medication
in this position. This position performs Disability Assessments on
3-5 Veterans per day. Schedule 1-2 days a week (8am-5pm) This is an
MRG Exams West is looking for Nurse Practitioner or a Physician
Assistant who are:
- Interested in performing Independent Medical Assessments.
- Able to analyze data from the medical records and exam findings
to complete the questionnaire and form medical opinions.
- Skilled in time management, able to stay on task and meet
- Must hold a current and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner or
Physician Assistant license.
- Proficiently use computer. PI200914686
Keywords: Medical Resource Group, Vernal , Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Rock Springs, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!