Area Manager, Production Manufacturing
Company: Est--e Lauder Companies
Location: Rock Springs
Posted on: March 19, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:Controls the process and leads a shift of
non-exempt employees through the daily operations found in a
manufacturing environment.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manage the assigned non-exempt work force with a focus on
achieving the daily goals.
- Ensure line set-up and line clearance are complete and in
compliance with GMP's.
- Meet, greet and seat assemblers. Instruct assemblers and point
out any potential production/quality related concerns.
- Coordinate the efforts of complementary departments in support
- Direct the activities of set-up attendants, production
attendants, quality auditors and mechanics throughout the
- Perform periodic inspections to ensure the quality of all
production meets standard.
- Oversee a variety of documentation and is responsible for its
accuracy and completion.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 1/2 years manufacturing experience including TQC.
- Good interpersonal skills.We are an equal opportunity employer.
Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are
encouraged to apply. It is Company's policy not to discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy,
childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or
gender expression (including transgender status), sexual
orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status,
physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as
defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or
any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or
local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a
reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise
qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and
to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their
religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for
this position or any other position with the Company and you
believe you require assistance to complete an application or
participate in an interview, please contact
Keywords: Est--e Lauder Companies, Vernal , Area Manager, Production Manufacturing, Executive , Rock Springs, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...