Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: January 26, 2023
From $41.55 - $43.63
Position Title: Branch Manager
Supervisor: Regional Manager
Ensure efficient operation of the Branch to ensure customer
satisfaction and projected bottom line profit. Manages personnel
issues and supervision. Maintains a positive company image by
providing courteous, friendly and efficient customer service.
Maintains company standards by ensuring employees are aware of
expectations, are properly trained and are held accountable for
- General operations of the Branch.
- Develops strong business relationships with customers by
maintaining open communication with customers, and by quickly and
effectively resolving problems
- Ensures compliance with established policies and procedures
including but not limited to safety (HACCP, OSHA) personnel,
security, pest control and shrink control.
- Reviews financial and operational reports and takes necessary
actions based on report results.
- Directs subordinates to ensure timely and accurate management
of all warehouse operations including safety, sanitation, shelf
labels, inventory, merchandising, receiving, stocking, stacking
position, order pulling, shipping and in store customer
- Defines the service standards and the operational mission of
the branch, communicates it to the employees and monitors
activities in order to meet the goals of the branch.
- Maximizes all sales opportunities by ensuring high levels of
customer service by ensuring proper scheduling of the workforce
while meeting budgetary guidelines.
- Manages selection, annual performance appraisals and
professional development of all Management level personnel.
- Directly supervises and manages, assistant branch managers &
- Coaches managers on employee relation issues such as new hires,
transfers, promotions, demotions and any disciplinary action
- Maintains communication with the Corporate Offices to ensure
compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state
and federal laws and regulations.
- Reviews inventory on a regular basis to ensure that the
inventory is correct and the products are in-house
- Completes and processes necessary reports and paperwork
accurately and timely.
- Assumes special projects and responsibilities as required.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree (preferred but not required),
- Minimum 4 years management experience in food service or
grocery distribution in a supermarket, club warehouse, big box or
mass merchandising environment.
- Background in P&L, Inventory control, merchandising, hiring
/ training staff, front end, merchandising, cash control, payroll,
security / loss prevention mandatory.
- Strong leadership skills, capable of running a high volume
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and people
management / training skills and be extremely customer service
- Commitment to company values and strong customer
- For the most part the ambient temperature will be moderate,
there are areas that are cold such as the Freezer and hot such as
the Damages area.
- The work is mostly performed standing/walking - must be able to
stand/walk for up to 4 hours without a break.
- Physical labor is infrequent but there may be times when
merchandise may need to be moved or an area cleaned.
- There will be industrial vehicles (forklifts, Hilo) moving
material throughout the warehouse.
I fully understand the responsibilities and qualifications required
for this job. Furthermore, I find that I am capable of performing
the required functions.
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Vernal , Branch Manager, Executive , Dinosaur, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!